Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Very 1st Blog Post (Newbie Blogger)

I am not a writer. I do have loads of ideas in my head & tons of things I do around my home but I just never took the time to sit down & blog about it. I do have a Youtube Channel which I have had for 2 years now.
Stop By  & say Hi. I do gardening, canning, cooking,etc. I have seen so many blogs that I love & admire so I decided to start one & tie it in to my Youtube Channel.

Have you stopped by youtube channel yet? If not no worries~I will have another link at the bottom of this post. I love having new visitors to my channel as I am sure I will to my blog.

So off I go~starting my new blogging adventure. I hope you will join me here at my blog & also at my youtube channel RedBerry at Homestead Hopes. Be sure to leave a comment to say Hi. Also if you have any tips for a newbie blogger~I would appreciate them.

Take care,
RedBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment