Saturday, July 6, 2013

Do you like Books? How about Free Books?

I got a Kindle Fire last Christmas & I have loved using it. Now don't get me wrong, I love books & actually I collect Cookbooks of all kinds, but books can get really expensive at times. Well, I have found a very cool way of collecting more books & it is absolutely free with No Strings or Gimmicks (I just hate gimmicks, don't you?).
The free books I am talking about is eBooks? eBooks are digital books that you can read on a Kindle, Nook, any other eReader device or if you don't happen to have any of these--No worries--you can download an App to your computer or Smart Phone to be able to read these eBooks. The best part is....No Waiting for your book to arrive....you can start reading it instantly!! How cool is that?

Check out my video above. The Instructions at first may seem complicated but they really are not complicated. If you have any questions~feel free to contact me & I will be glad to help you. And in no time at all, you will be collecting lots of free eBooks!!
Enjoy
RedBerry at Homestead Hopes

No comments:

Post a Comment