Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I won a Contest!! So excited!!

I won a contest!! I was so excited to find out that I had won 2nd place on ladyb003's Channel on Youtube for her Subscriber Appreciation Drawing. I received a $25 Amazon Gift Card!! Yayy me!!

I will be saving it toward possibly a Food Saver since I have been wanting one for quite a few years now. I really would like to be able to Vacuum Seal Canning/Mason Jars that I store dried goods in such as Beans, dehydrated Herbs (that I dry myself). My husband bought me a Nesco Dehydrator a few years back & I have surely enjoyed using that thing. I dry my herbs that I grow as well as lots of other vegetables.

You could be having fun with us on Youtube & possibly enetering & winning contests also~~join us by subscribing to my channel & if you like also you can subscribe to ladyb003. We have lots of fun sharing info on all sorts of things such as Canning, Gardening, Food Storage, Recipes, Chickens & other Homesteading things. Hope you will decide to join us & if you do~please tell me if you read this blog post.
Hope you are having a winning day also,
RedBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment